Save time, money and get the best automated trading system developed for NinjaTrader for your requirements & budget
MicroTrends NinjaTrader trading systems development is product of many years of NinjaTrader Specialism in development and trading and an institutional career in the trading arena.
Get your no obligation, free NinjaTrader Development Quotation
Don’t waste time and money on cheaper false economy hobbyist amateurs – use the correct technology and do it right the first time – and by the way we wont rip you off and charge you a fortune for a half baked job.
View some of our NinjaTrader Development Projects Samples
- We can write you a strategy from scratch which can a take a fair bit of time and money to do so, it will not fit for live trading unless it’s written in NinjaTrader’s unmanaged mode, it will not be controllable in real-time unless many days/weeks are spent on it, you will re-invent the wheel and pay the cost of time.
- We can save you months/years of potential development, time and money/COST!and super charge your strategy, providing the cheapest route with the safest, most reliable, highest precision quality, best trading system features available for NinjaTrader by using the MTDS7 Strategy Development Kit to power your Strategy providing a semi/fully automated real-time interactive automated trading system written in NT’s advanced mode for ultimate control, execution, intelligent fault tolerant error handling and the most advanced powerful trade management and off the shelf trade filter components.
10 reasons to choose MicroTrends
- MicroTrends team skills are honed from ongoing and past career experience in the financial sector, trading arena, prop trading,Investment Banking and current active trading, hedge fund trading – we are real deal traders & quantitative trading developers – therefore can provide your system an edge with our knowledge and experience.
- MicroTrends was one of the first leading listed professional NinjaTrader consultants with ongoing quantitative development specialization since 2006 – NinjaTrader specialists since 2009
- MicroTrends is fully leading edge .net – commercial Enterprise level developers since 1995 – specialists in Microsoft technologies, Client Server, N Tier, SOA, SQL, Web and Desktop applications.
- MicroTrends developers are a team of 2 real deal traders/ developers based in Europe, UK/South Asia and are very active and keen Forex & Futures & Equities traders using discretionary & mechanical systems.
- MicroTrends uses a lightweight Agile project methodology to deliver the lowest risk, fastest best quality product to fit your requirements.
- All projects and source code are protected by the latest source control repository at the visualstudio.com platform.
- All projects and client privacy non-disclosure and confidentiality is guaranteed – signed MNDA’s as required.
- MicroTrends clients are retail or commercial traders, managed futures, prop shops/arcades & private funds and other NT vendors, developers and trading educators
- MicroTrends In house technologies can power your trading strategy, save cost and deliver your product in record time with the best quality, reliability and set of features available for NinjaTrader so you can leverage our experience and trading knowledge to guide your trading system features and trading plans
- You are provided with a server and time locked compiled software, with a datafeed for us to collaborate and for you to test and feedback – so that the product evolves step by step to your satisfaction.
More info about MicroTrends and our trading technologies
MicroTrends is a little different to the rest of the herd, from our ethics to our methodology, our background and proven track record from the institutional trading, proven trading track record with our own technologies on hedge funds, working for many years in commercial development arena and our performance as a NinjaTrader partner and Professional Consultant, we have no rival for our combined technical experience, trading knowledge, quality and price in the NinjaTrader community – we are the recommended choice for NinjaTrader by professionals.
MicroTrends Project Orientation
- You have submitted a request for consultancy or custom development with a short description of your project.
- A Senior Quantitative Analyst Developer will respond and liaise via email and ask if necessary for clarification and supporting materials if required – or you can also reply with more to this email.
- We will inform you if we can help you and if we have enough resources at the moment to handle your request.
- We estimate time to delivery, project phases and payment schedule and negotiate it with you.
- We sign a Non Disclosure Agreement if the project requires it or not if public knowledge of features negate the need
- We can charge either hourly rate or fixed per project rate, which we negotiate with every customer.
- If the project terms are accepted you send an advance deposit and the project commences.
- We accept credit card payment through paypal.com, you can also transfer the payment directly to our bank account.
- Time locked Complied Source Code is made available during the project for testing purposes
- Source codes if required will be provided on successful completion and settlement of the project as negotiated
- Collaboration & Testing of your product is carried out on a private server we supply for your project, with compiled time locked code provide with full datafeed and platform for easy test feedback !!
MicroTrends Development Methodology
MicroTrends’ has developed and perfected its own Software Project Methodology based on a lightweight version of Agile, which embraces the actual way software development projects and people are best to work in the real world. Our adaptive approach is based on many years in the industry in global financial institutions prior to 2006 followed after by many 100’s of successful projects as a NinjaTrader Professional Consultant, so we really do understand how this real life software development process works best. All of which has a direct effect of producing the best possible results in the shortest best time and cost.
Simply a project will consist of a continuous series of releases of versions of software each containing a set of prioritized features, which are delivered to you to assess during a User Acceptance Testing phase for you to feedback. Incrementally each version of software will contain an additional set of features or prior features which are iteratively worked on until approved. The project ends when all the features required or which fit into schedule or budget are delivered or deferred. These sets of Features are planned for a version of software and chosen from a prioritized feature list. Via your feedback you can alter, defer, report issues or enhance the product specification and change the feature list. This list steers the project and so it is vital to be flexible to allow the project to evolve organically to encompass and adapt or add features and tasks as required.
From all points of view this is a very easy and rapid way of working, as you are not required to spend days or hours upfront making accurate in depth descriptions of what you want, only to find you missed information or did not know about something that becomes evident during the development process, instead this way each feature is worked on in turn, each release containing the smallest set of features logical and practical or is delivered in a certain block of time – allowing extremely rapid progress and micro management. No waiting for days or weeks, the control and visibility is almost immediate and the shortest possible project duration. The end result is a product that evolved as required due to that feedback loop and planning – so you end with exactly what you wanted even if it changed shape through the process of discovery into something you did not quite visualize at the start.
By using this project methodology it is possible for us to provide the maximum flexibility, transparency, accuracy and control with the least cost, risk and delivery time. Our system is designed and used for the smallest ‘Fast Track’ 2 hour minimum size projects with simple, well defined requirements to the longer or larger, more complex or partially defined projects.
Project Management System and Collaboration
Collaboration during the project can take place via email, Skype, screen sharing or remote control. Documentation, notes, annotated charts, resources/deliverables will be stored and conversations, cases, threads are posted within your own private projects area in the MicroTrends Projects system or email system – depending on the size of project we will use a shared secure private internal system and converse by email or in larger projects or for vendors we will set up a dedicated and free project system area for your convenience at www.visualstudio.com which can be used for project management, collaboration, reporting and source code repository. You are very much treated as a part of the development team during the project, with daily if not more frequent liaison as required.
Project source code will be safely stored and version controlled within our private secure online repository or you own for larger projects or vendors, using the latest technology MSTFS. Protected compiled code with time locks or temporary licenses will normally be used for providing product test versions for your feedback and acceptance testing during the project, a protected licensed assembly is provided and source code is supplied or stored to be agreed normally on completion of your project and full receipt of payment.
For you project a quantitative developer will be allocated to take it forward and is supported if need be by the rest of the development team. A Project Manager will also be available in an ancillary role for you to contact at any time for any reason for your project guidance and assistance. We can assist with any planning, mediation, facilitation, billing, project time sheets or general queries you may have in confidence on a one to one basis.
A Quantitative Analyst Developer will assess your project request and provide details of the available billing models and likely costs or next steps required until a proposal is made to you. If you accept and would like to go ahead, we will raise an invoice in the MicroTrends projects online billing system, for the initial advance payment. You will receive notification and can pay online or via bank transfer. Your developer will then follow up and take the project forwards with you and explain any steps or provide project system access details as required. Any Access details will be provided during this project facilitation phase.
Trading and investment carry a high level of risk, and MicroTrends Ltd does not make any recommendations for buying or selling any financial instruments. We offer educational information on ways to use our sophisticated MicroTrends trading tools, but it is up to our customers and other readers to make their own trading and investment decisions or to consult with a registered investment advisor.
Terms & Conditions
Please note: All amounts are non refundable for consultancy services and products provided regardless if your ideas are viable trading systems or not. We can advise and provide component features and suggestions to make your strategy or trading system increase its chances of being a winner however we are unable to provide trading or investment advice. MicroTrends standard terms & conditions apply, errors and omissions excluded, please read our terms thank you!
If you have any questions or require assistance please don’t hesitate to ask. We look forward to building your winning system!